MSF time server accurate radio time receiver
The TS-500-MSF atomic radio clock is an accurate radio time receiver for synchronising time on computers and computer networks.
The TS-500-MSF Atomic Radio Clock is a radio time code receiver. It is available as 3 versions to receive either the MSF(Cumbria, UK) or DCF (Frankfurt, Germany) or WWVB (Colorado, US) radio time signals. The antenna enclosure is rated for indoor use only up to 12m from the host computer. The unit is cost-effective, yet highly reliable.
Drivers are available for all Windows operating systems: 95/98/Me, NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista and Server 2003. Additionally, timesync NTP drivers can be used to turn any Windows NT/2000/XP or Server 2003 machine into a stratum 1 NTP time server resource for your network. It can be used to synchronise the time on any NTP network clients on a TCP/IP network to within milliseconds of the correct time.
For more information on this product and others from Galleon please contact us
- Cost-effective, yet highly reliable
- 32 bit application for Windows 95/98/Me, NT/2000/XP/Vista and Server 2003.
- Provides stratum 1 NTP time server resource.
- Requires a single serial RS232 port.
- USB option
- Provides accurate timing for any number of network time clients.
- Reliable, accurate and secure timing resource, inside your firewall.
- Ideal for transaction processing, time & attendance and access control applications.
Also Worth A Look