PC Computer Clock Losing Time
Battery backed real time clock (RTC) chips are used in PC's and computers to maintain system time. However, real time clock chips are notoriously renown for gaining or losing time. Many real time clocks used in computer systems can vary by minutes every day. For many time critical applications this is very unsatisfactory.
Galleon Systems is a UK based company that has a range of products to maintain precise system time on PC's, computers and networks. Our products utilise GPS and various radio time signals to eliminate system time drift.
- Low-cost MSF, WWVB and DCF Radio Time Code Receiver.
- Software drivers for most operating systems.
- Continously monitors radio time signal and compares to system time to eliminate computer clock drift.
- Highly reliable unit, supplied with three year warranty
|| GPS Atomic Clock with RS232\USB Interface GPS TS-700-GPS
- High precision GPS timing solution.
- Worldwide operation.
- Integrated twelve channel GPS timing receiver.
- High-Gain ruggedized water-proof marine specification antenna.
- Software to synchronise Windows XP/2000/NT/2003, Linux and Unix, including NTP.
- Highly reliable, supplied with three year warranty.
|| GPS NTP Server NTS-6000
- High reliability stratum 1 GPS based NTP server.
- Latest release NTP Version 4
- Web based interface for configuration and status information.
- High precision: < 50 microseconds.
- Free firmware upgrades.
- Three Year Warranty.
Worth a Look