Radio Atomic Clock for synchronising time on Windows NT
AC500 Low-cost MSF Radio Atomic Clock receiver for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP
The AC500 Low-cost MSF Radio Atomic Clock is an entry-level clock, specifically designed to provide a cost effective yet reliablesolution to time synchronisation.
With the Windows NT/2000/2003/XP clock software it can synchronise a computer to the most accurate clock in the world.
- Low-cost, entry-level atomic clock for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP.
- High gain active antenna.
- Low-overhead Windows 32 bit service for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP. Operates continuously as a service, even when no user is logged on.
- Just plug into free serial (RS232) port on PC.
- FREE unlimited technical support.
- Reliable and secure source of time for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP.
- Eliminates time drift on computers.
- Easy to install, configure and maintain.
- Provides accurate time source for Time & Attendance, Access Control and mission critical applications
Time Sync NT/2000/2003/XP - Windows NT/2000/2003/XP Radio atomic clock Software
Time Sync NT is a combined Windows 32 bit service and configuration utility that provides time synchronization for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP.It maintains the computers time to within a fraction of a second of the correct time.