GPS Network Atomic Clock
Network Time Protocol can be used to synchronize the time on network clients, across an IP network, to the correct time of an NTP server.Time Sync NTP provides a stratum 1 Time Server for ensuring the time is correct across an entire network.
The TS900 GPS Network Atomic Clock uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) to provide a world-wide time synchronisation solution.
Here is our Product List or you can also get hold of us using our Contact Page
- Converts any Windows NT/2000/2003/XP PC into a Stratum 1 Time Server to accurately synchronize the time on network clients across an IPnetwork.
- 1000 meters maximum cable length (5 meters supplied).
- Can utilise CAT 3/4/5 structured cabling.
- Provides full audit log of time adjustments.
- Just plug into free serial (RS232) port on PC.
- Operates world-wide, anywhere on the planet.
- Reliable and secure source of time for your Network.
- Eliminates time drift on computers and networks.
- Easy to install, configure and maintain.
Time Sync NTP Server - Windows NT/2000/2003/XP NTP Server Software
Time Sync NTP is a combined Windows 32 bit service and configuration utility that provides a stratum 1 time server for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP.