NTP atomic time clock
NTP can be used to synchronize the time on network clients, across an IP network, to the correct time of a NTP time server. Time Sync NTPprovides a stratum 1 Time Server for ensuring the time is correct across an entire network.
The AC500 Low-cost MSF Radio Atomic Clock receiver is an entry-level receiver, specifically designed to provide a cost effective yetreliable solution to time synchronisation.
For more information and pricing on the AC 500 Contact us
- Converts any Windows NT/2000/2003/XP PC into a Stratum 1 Time Server to accurately synchronize the time on network clients across anIP network.
- Provides full audit log of time adjustments.
- On-screen signal strength and signal history for fine-tuning antenna location.
- Reliable and secure source of time for your Network.
- Eliminates time drift on computers and networks.
- Easy to install, configure and maintain.
Time Sync NTP Server - Windows NT/2000/2003/XP NTP Server Software
Time Sync is a combined Windows 32 bit service and configuration utility that provides a stratum 1 time server for Windows NT/2000/2003/XP.