Network time server solutions for computers and computer networks
Our network time servers can synchronise computers to within afraction of a second of the correct time.
The NTS 8000 is UK manufactured by Galleon and provides a stratum 1 NTP resource for ensuring the time is correct across an entire network.NTP can be used to synchronize the time on clients, to the correct time.
The NTS 8000 series are dedicated stratum 1 NTP Servers in 19" rack-mountable enclosures. the units have an integral 2x20 lcd display forstatus and configuration information.
For more information on the NTS 8000 and how it can provide network time synchronisation please Contact us
- Accurately synchronize client computers.
- NTP Version 4 compliant.
- Dedicated High band-width unit
- 19" Rack-mount enclosure.
- High availability industrial PC based.
- Easy to install, configure and maintain.
- Supports unicast and broadcast modes.
- Highly reliable and secure
- Accurately synchronize mission critical operations and applications across thousands of clients
- Secure source of time inside your firewall
- Provides accurate reference for Attendance, Access Control and mission critical applications.
Rugged and Reliable
The NTS 8000 is based on rugged industrial PC architecture. It has no moving parts, increasing reliability. The unit is convectioncooled so that no fans are required. Additionally, flash technology is utilised, eliminating the need for unreliable hard-disk drives.
The Linux operating system is used to increase stability, reliability and accuracy compared to Windows based units. The complexities ofLinux are hidden from the user, configuration is entirely menu based.
The rack-mountable enclosure is constructed from 2.9mm and 1.8mm aluminium, allowing a rugged yet light construction with excellent thermalcontrol.
The NTS 8000 could not be easier to install and configure. Just connect the antenna, set the IP address, mask and optional defaultgateway, and configuration is complete.
Users appreciate the fact that the NTS 8000 is a complete unit housed in a self-contained rack-mountable unit.
Cost savings are achieved by the simple configuration and installation compared to configuring a conventional workstation as asynchronisation resource. Savings continue with the elimination of software upgrade costs and synchronization management.
Click here for our Product List or our Ordering Information