Atomic time AC500 Low-cost MSF Radio Atomic Clock receiver
Galleon provides atomic time clock and NTP time server solutions for computers and computer networks. Our radio atomic time servers cansynchronise computers to within a fraction of a second of the correct time.
The AC500 Low-Cost MSF Radio Atomic Clock is an entry-level clock, specifically designed to provide a cost effective yet reliable solution toatomic time synchronisation.
With the Windows 95/98/Me clock software it can synchronise a computer to the most accurate clock in the world.
for more information on the AC 500 and our other time synchronisation products please Contact us
- Low-cost, entry-level time synchronization for Windows 95/98/Me.
- High gain active antenna.
- Three-stage time validity check.
- Provides full audit log of time adjustments.
- Low-overhead Windows 32 bit application for Windows 95/98/Me.
- Just plug into free serial (RS232) port on PC.
- FREE unlimited technical support.
- Reliable and secure source of time for Windows 95/98/Me.
- Eliminates drift on computers.
- Easy to install, configure and maintain.
- Provides accurate source for mission critical applications.
Windows 95/98/Me Clock Software
Time Sync 95/98/Me is a low-overhead Windows 32 bit synchronisation application for Windows 95/98/Me. It maintains the computers timeto within a fraction of a second.