TS 700 Atomic Clock, Software for Windows 95/98/Me
Galleon provides atomic clock and NTP time server solutions for computers and computer networks. Our radio atomic clock time servers cansynchronise computers to within a fraction of a second of the correct time.
The TS700 Atomic Clock with remote active antenna is an advanced clock, specifically designed to provide good radio signalreception in poor signal conditions. The antenna can be mounted, outdoors if required, up to 100m from the host computer.
With the Windows 95/98/Me atomic clock software it can synchronise a computer to the most accurate clock in the world.
For more information on the TS 700 please contact us
- Guarantees signal reception in most areas.
- Weather-proof IP65 Antenna, can be wall mounted, outdoors, if required.
- 100 meters maximum cable length (5 meters supplied).
- Can utilise CAT 3/4/5 structured cabling.
- Cable length easily increased using UTP/STP patch cables.
- High gain active antenna.
- Low-overhead Windows 32 bit application for Windows 95/98/Me.
- Just plug into free serial (RS232) port on PC.
- FREE unlimited technical support.
- Ideal for poor signal strength areas
- Reliable and secure source of time for Windows 95/98/Me.
- Eliminates time drift on computers .
- Easy to install, configure and maintain.
- Provides accurate time source for Time & Attendance, Access Control and mission critical applications
Time Sync 95/98/Me - Windows 95/98/Me Clock Software
Time Sync 95/98/Me is a low-overhead Windows 32 bit time synchronisation application for Windows 95/98/Me. It maintains the computerstime to within a fraction of a second of the correct time.