Network time servers UK from Galleon systems
A Galleon manufactured Network Time Server UK to synchronise the time on Windows 2000, NT, XP, NOVELL, LINUX, Solaris, AIX, Redhat,and UNIX networks. The Galleon Rack Mount NTP network time server supplies the correct time for computer networks
The Galleon Rack Mount NTP network time server Connects directly to Ethernet and will synchronise the time for your whole networkusing the industry standard Network Time Protocol (NTP). It incorporates a Galleon Server GPS Clock and a Windows 2000 workstation.
Product Code: NTS-4000-GPS
How to set up a Galleon Network Time Server
- Power up the Galleon rack mount NTP Network time server,
- Position the Antenna up to 3,000 ft (1,000m 1Km) away,
- Load the NTP client either TimeSynch for Windows machines or a NTP client for UNIX, NOVELL 5+, etc.
- Set the IP address for all your NTP clients to synchronise from the Galleon rack mount NTP Network time server.
- You can synchronise any other equipment that conforms to NTP (Network Time Protocol) or SNTP with time broadcasts, multicasts, or uni-cast time Synchronisation.
- Provides a Stratum 1 Time Server
- Simple to install, easy to use.
Synchronising time using NTP across the whole network
Using the time from the GPS satellites which is accurate to within fractions of a second ensures atomic clock accuracy for your computernetworks. The dedicated rack mount NTP time server receives the GPS Time signal from the satellite this then provides a time server for yourWindows network that is then secure because it´s located behind your firewall thus maintaining your network security and integrity.
Many diffrent types of organizations all over the world (in such areas as America, Europe, Australia, and the Middle East) have alreadygot Galleon Atomic Radio Clocks; we have synchronised time across the globe for organizations as diverse as NASDAQ to Buckingham Palace.Other customers include Sharp, Shell, Daimler, Chrylser, 3M, GlaxoSmithKline and Kellogg´s,
Rack Mount NTP network time server (GPS)
The Network Time server Connects directly to the Ethernet, and fits into a standard 19" rack, this also incorporates a Galleon GPSComputer Clock with remote antenna that can be positioned up to 3,000 ft (1km) away, an integral time display, serial interface, a NTworkstation, Ethernet CAT5 connection, power supply and TimeSynch NTP network time server Software driver for uni-cast, broadcast ormulti-cast time Synchronisation and includes a 10-user TimeSynch (SNTP client) license. Guaranteed to provide an accurate time signalanywhere in the World.
Product Code: RMSER-GPS-NTP
For all of the Galleon time server products visit our time servers page with links to the Galleon network time server solutions.